In newborns The body is also immune to many diseases. At a certain time, such as measles , varicella, diphtheria, which derive directly from the mother during pregnancy. And immune diseases such predators will go away within about 6 months, so it is essential to the immune system. The vaccine, but the Postpartum So it is safe from disease Healthy children are indeed full of men in promoting health in children. To make the children not born maladies, both physical and mental. According to the Ministry of Health found. Children sick with various diseases, a number of which some diseases can be prevented. By providing immunity The vaccine By injection or eat it. If a parent or guardian refuses to take heed. And bring their children to be immunized. Makes these children are not contagious. Or death at a young age.
Diseases preventable by vaccine And the vaccine
1. TB is a chronic disease that is infecting the respiratory tract. Tuberculosis may occur with multiple organ systems, such as tuberculosis, tuberculosis of the lymph nodes, tuberculous meningitis, spinal tuberculosis, gastrointestinal tuberculosis, the TB vaccine BCG vaccination.
2. Polio , or poliomyelitis Three contact this disease by eating food or water mixed with this disease. The disease is most common in children under 6 years old, and most are in the age group 1-2 years to maintain a significant, if not better. Child patients will lead to paralysis of the muscles. Especially in the legs and arms Make no power
3. Diphtheria disease is contagious through respiratory pathogens blown out from the nose, mouth by coughing and sneezing, the patient or the patient closely. Or use with patients. The patient began to have flu-like symptoms, sore throat, tonsillitis. And spread to the trachea And larynx Some children are breathing difficulties, difficulty breathing, wheezing, green and even death if not treated the poison in the bloodstream. To make heart muscle inflammation. The disease is common in young children, most aged 1-2 years.
4. pertussis disease is contacted by a respiratory infection that took off from coughing, sneezing and sugar of patients. ผู้ป่วยระยะแรกจะมีอาการคล้ายไข้หวัด จะมีไข้ต่ำ ๆ จามและไอ อาการไอจะมากขึ้นเรื่อย ๆ ในระยะ 1-2 สัปดาห์ จะมีลักษณะของการไอเป็นชุด ๆ ติด ๆ กัน ไอชุดหนึ่งจะมีเสียงหายใจเข้าอย่าง the noisy and "Hoop" by chronic cough can last up to three months, residents may call 100-day cough disease such as "snoring" If small children are whooping it is more dangerous. This vaccine together with diphtheria.
5. Tetanus is caused by germs entering the wound. Which carry the bacteria are common in soil, dung, dust symptoms are a stiff jaw. After rigid If it happens in newborns Are caused by infection of the umbilical cord. Mainly because the delivery and use of tools or materials that are not clean, cut the umbilical cord. Or making an incision at the navel of the child with dirty. Children born to infected And Dr. C. This would have opened his mouth does not. And do not suck The hospital was very difficult. The injectable vaccine is given in combination with diphtheria. And in pregnant mothers should be vaccinated. Before giving birth, it is safe from the disease.
6. Measles is caused by bacteria, viruses contacted by the inhalation of measles spread from patient by coughing, sneezing, mucus and airborne contaminants. For some patients were infected with measles. Patients who have symptoms begin with fever, tiredness , runny nose, conjunctivitis, eye irritation, tears came to permeate the child has a fever for 3-4 days after this rash and itching. Start behind the ears, face, trunk, sick children often have complications. Bacterial The cough, pneumonia, diarrhea, ear infections can spread to the brain are found in children aged 1-5 years when the vaccine is given to children aged 9-12 months once are immune for life.
7. foil attenuated disease is a contagious disease that is very important for both children and adults. The symptoms are fever, lasting for weeks without food or water from the gut bacteria are mixed. This disease can be a serious complication because there are many systems of the body.
8. smallpox or smallpox Is very dangerous Thailand now no patients with this disease for more than 20 years, and almost all over the world, no longer exists. Because it is well protected. It is therefore not necessary to provide this immunity to parents and guardians of children. Children should bring the child to the doctor. For vaccination against various diseases mentioned above. Agencies or hospitals that provide immunity to municipalities. To make contact and get the kids to be vaccinated by the health center. And municipal hospital ... which is in the district. Should go to the district hospital The district health office or station, in the residential district. In no way should the If the child's mother to give birth at any hospital. Take the kids to be vaccinated at the hospital giving birth to their child. And to carry the child to be immunized on time, make an appointment. And the maximum number of children should be vaccinated. It affects immune disease and not the disease.
|children age||The vaccine|
|0-1 months||1. vaccinated against tuberculosis (BCG).|
|2-3 months||1. immunization against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, 1st
2. injectable polio vaccine (eat by mouth) No.1.
|4-5 months||1. immunization against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, No. 2
2. injectable polio vaccine (not oral) 2.
|6-7 months||1. immunization against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, No. 3
2. injectable polio vaccine (eat by mouth) 3
3. Vaccination against measles.
|9-12 months 1.5-2 years||1. immunization against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus stimulation 1
2. injectable polio vaccine (not oral) stimulus 1.
|4-7 years||1. immunization against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus stimulus 2
2. injectable polio vaccine (not oral) stimulation 2
3. attenuated vaccine foil.
|11-14 years||1. immunization against tetanus (stimulus) following stimulation every 10 years
2. The attenuated flu vaccine foil
3. vaccination against tetanus for at least 1 to 2 times a month.