The estrogen (Estrogen) is a hormone produced by the ovaries of women. And by the adrenal glands and testes of men. But men produce this hormone levels at least. The hormone estrogen is the 3 types of S. Call (Estrone) The Astra diol (Estradiol) and tri-Ace All (Estriol) Although this hormone is often called. "Sex," but a body of men and women produce estrogen hormone like estrogen in a man's will contribute significantly to the growth of strong bones and development of the male reproductive system. A woman needs estrogen to develop secondary sexual characteristics or sexual characteristics such as breasts and body hair. The estrogen also needed to control the menstrual cycle of women over the years who have children with.
ทั้งตรวจประจำปี คัดกรอง เฉพาะทาง ที่โรงพยาบาลชั้นนำ
Using hormone estrogen replacement.
At the menopause (menopause) women's ovaries begin to produce less estrogen.
At that time Your doctor may recommend taking hormone estrogen to help with the symptoms of menopause, such as:.
- Hot flushes the body
- Excessive sweating
- Dizziness or fainting
A doctor may prescribe estrogen to review the case.
- The body's production of estrogen deficiency during pregnancy.
- Symptoms vulvar atrophy (skin genital problems).
- There were vaginitis due to lack of female sex hormones (Atrophic vaginitis).
- Force has a low female sex hormones or female hypogonadism (ovary does not produce hormones adequately).
- Turner's syndrome (Turner syndrome) is a genetic disorder that affects physical development.
- When ovaries removed
- There is a risk of osteoporosis or osteoporosis (a condition in which the cartilage and osteoporosis) after menopause.
- He was treated for prostate cancer (prostate cancer).
- Being transgender or gender reassignment from male to female.
Taking hormone estrogen.
The hormone estrogen is often a pill. Will be served with or without food. The amount and frequency of review depending on the reason for the review. You should consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about taking hormone estrogen.
Side effects from eating hormone estrogen.
You must inform the doctor If you have symptoms, the side effects of taking estrogen was as follows:.
- Symptoms of common cold
- Heartburn (Heartburn).
- A fix
- Weight changes
- Leg cramps
- Burning or tingling in the arm or leg.
- Muscle stiffness
- Hair Loss
- Hair growth disorders
- Darker skin
- Discomfort when wearing contact lenses
- Chest pain
- Vaginal swelling, burning, itching or irritation.
- Discharge from the vagina (Vaginal discharge).
- Lust to
However, if symptoms are severe Of course, you need to see a doctor immediately. Such symptoms include:
- Eyes bulging, swelling
- Yellow skin and eyes (Jaundiced)
- Abdominal pain, abdominal swelling or sore neck.
- Sore throat, fever, chills, cough or other symptoms of infection.
- feeling weak
- joint pain
- Motion control is not
- Or a rash with blisters
- A severe allergic reaction (Anaphylaxis)
- the hives
- Swelling of the face, tongue, throat, eyes, hands, arms, feet, ankles or legs.
- Hoarseness (Hoarseness)
- Difficulty in breathing or swallowing