The performance of the system of blood vessels and heart. (Cardiovascular Fitness) means that your body can carry out activities with a rhythmic motion. Temple is moderate to high in the period increased other words, you can withstand cardio exercise affects the heart (cardio workout) how long.
It is also a measure of the heart, lungs and other organs. You can transport oxygen, and how well. A working relationship between cardiovascular system. Respiratory And how well your bone structure. If all systems work together effectively without you tired or need to breathe through lungs. Show that these systems can work together very well.
ฉีดวัคซีนไข้หวัดใหญ่วันนี้ ที่คลินิกหรือรพ. ใกล้บ้านคุณ เริ่มต้นที่ 424 บาท ลดสูงสุด 57%
จองผ่าน HD ประหยัดกว่า / จ่ายทีหลังได้ / ผ่อน 0% ได้ / พร้อมแอดมินคอยตอบทุกคำถาม!
How do you know that you are physically fit it?
A laboratory that can calculate values correctly, but the cost is very calculated VO2 Max of (the maximum amount of oxygen the body can metabolize and use) and the rate of maximum heart tests exercise slowly. Which involves the exercise time on a treadmill. Or test methods Bruce (Bruce), which involves the maximum effort on the treadmill. Instead, you can measure the integrity of the body in real life it?
Testing of the health system of the heart (Cardio Fitness).
Most people do not have enough money or do not want to measure the integrity of the body in a laboratory. But there are simple ways The fitness test heart is at home.
- The test procedure is only three minutes. Another option is to use the 18-inch metronome metronome can be used in conjunction with (you can download apps, because many people have now been arrested lie), and how easy it is. Stepping up and down for three minutes about 24 steps per minute (96 beats per minute) after three minutes, about one minute and then capture the life of the beats in 30 seconds.
- The Rockport Walk Test Test by walking this way is quite easy walking distance of one mile as quickly as possible, either on the track or off-track home. Then record the heart rate and time spent exercising, compared with the average standard for your fitness.
Improving the performance of the heart
How to improve the performance of the heart to do? The answer is not surprising. Just to be consistent is the only way to build endurance and increase the performance of the heart. But there are many ways to achieve that goal.
- Continuous training (Steady State Training) is usually something you practice every day, such as running away, running on the treadmill or elliptical trainer (elliptical trainer) and cycling speed consistent for 30-60 minutes. a good choice It does not have a single choice.
- The exercise period (Interval Training) This will keep practicing hard and fast. The new training room and back into the lift. To help build a car endurance rather than continuous (steady state) even if you train more normal levels (about the rate of 9 measuring fatigue).
- Training Mixed (Mixed and Match) is to mix the two together. No need to exercise too much hard training. Can lead to injury or burnout, excessive training. For beginners should start with three or four times a week. Continuous as the first two times and hard times will increase the durability of the basic body and also in a way that increases cardiovascular (aerobic zone).
The table above is an example of a good exercise to improve cardiovascular performance and increase the pleasure of your workout.