While words can not convey the feeling that all of us, one that we are meant to be. But the language still gives solace, warmth, hope and inspiration, even after the loss of a loved one. In this article you will find a collection of sayings and quotes Quotes about grief caused by the loss of a sister or sister, whether from you or from someone you know.
You may find it useful to these words. Writing a eulogy or condolence letter. Especially if you have difficulty using the right words and to inspire.
Emily Dickinson, American poet (A sister).
- I want a sister or sister more. The loss of those times could not keep everything quiet down here.
- Fathers say we are brothers. But I have to say that we are friends.
Victoria Secunda American psychologist and writer.
- In order to be affectionate relationship with his sister or sister is not good to have a friend or confident. But it is a partner for everything in life.
James Boswell Scottish lawyer and writer.
- I had no brothers or two sisters and a brother. And look at others with envy because their friends play.
Isadora James, American writer
- My sister is a gift for the heart Is the spirit And like a golden thread creating value for life.
Benjamin Disraeli, British politician and writer.
- The melodious sound of my sister even when we are suffering.
American writer Linda Sunshine
- If you do not understand why women love sister or her sister very much and she is very angry. That would mean that you would be an only child.
Cartoonist Charles M. Schulz, an American.
- Sister are like weeds in the lawn of life.
American writer Toni Morrison
- Sister might be the ones we like and do not like us. He is a special person in one person.
- Whether it be? Rapport's sister and sister are still missing. Ignorance is bliss, because
Susan Scarf Merrell writers, editors, and American professor.
- Brothers, our men and women are still with us since the dawn and get to know our personal story until twilight.
American author Jodi Picoult
- If you have a sister, she died. You will tell other people that you do not have a sister now? Or your sister to sister, even more people will leave.
American writer Barbara Alpert
- It was the second mirror in the world the possibility of coming back to you. She is the witness of your character that you see in all its forms. In both good and bad. And still love you. Her mate Friends who listen to stories of you at midnight. And know you are smiling, even in dark corners. She is like a teacher A lawyer who defends you. Identification and journalists who help you when you are in trouble, but some days you're the reason why I think you should be born an only child.
Margaret Mead, an American writer, naturalist and Manuษ Jersey.
- A sister, or a sister relationship with the most competitive within the family. But when the brothers and sisters have grown up. The relationship of the two is strong as well.
- Having a sister or sister is considered one of the best that can happen to anyone.
Pam Brown, an Australian writer and poet.
- Brothers and sisters are annoying interference and girls, and several times to fall into a situation where silence upset and spoke Yan Yom flouting a room like lending to each other and make these things definitively. Acting as the sole owner of the toilet. And like way on a regular basis. But when disaster visits Sister, but the sister is taking care of each other. Help discourage other parties from whom no good.
Maya Angelou, American poet and writer.
- I do not believe that the people have a brother or sister. But the same people come together, we are brothers because we all come from the same parents and ancestors. The brotherhood is a condition that everyone must accept.
- Sister and sister as well, but the flowers from the same garden.
Lady Mary Wortley Montagu, British writer.
- It can not have a situation where in a conversation with my sister to disregard the rest to me.
William Shakespeare, English playwright.
- My sister is like a fairy as a consultant on all matters.
Charlotte Gray, author and professor of English.
- You can teach the whole world, but not with your sister.
Marion C. Garretty, "writer".
- Sister infancy can not recover from it.
Carol Saline, journalists, radio and television. And American writers
- Sister and sister as a safety net in a world of confusion with the care and help each other.
- Brother and sister are close together like a hand and a foot.