Food grinder (Pureed diet) as a viscosity between liquid and food blenders. For those who can not chew because of a physical illness or surgery of some kind. Food mill, comprising Water and food is cooked to a mixed viscosity comparable pudding or baby food. Which do not require chewing Figures can be easily prepared food blender if you have a good blender. Most food is cooked prior to grinding. Avoid raw fruits or vegetables, dried beans, eggs, butter, dried pasta, rice, bread, cookies, crackers, nuts, coconut or sesame seeds.
Foods that can be used for grinding.
- Liquids of any kind (Non-clumping).
- Yogurt (non-fruit mix).
- Fruit, cooked mashed
- Ripe bananas, mashed
- Mashed cooked vegetables
- cottage cheese
- Cooked cereal grains such as rice or boiled spin spin.
- Oat profile
- Bread without crushing the edges with milk or water.
- Pudding or custard.
- Ice cream (do not mix fruit, nuts or chocolate chips).
- Butter or cream
Sample food grinder
Here are some foods you can eat on food grinder. May change the amount of food to suit the needs and energy that should have been.
ดีลสุขภาพและความงาม ลดสงสุด 50% ถึง 28 กุมภานี้
ไม่ว่าโสดหรือมีคู่ เราก็จับคู่ดีลดีๆมาให้คุณ อยากสุขภาพดี+ดูดีรึยัง? คลิก
- One glass of juice
- Cooked oatmeal mixed with sugar or honey and ½ cup milk.
- 1 glass of water or coffee
- Yogurt, honey 1 cup.
- 1 glass of tea
- ½ cup mashed cooked pumpkin
- Roast beef, mashed ½ cup
- ½ cup sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy.
- White bread plate ½ mixed water.
- 1 cup milk or soy milk
- 1 small glass of milk shakes
- 1 cup water
- Tuna mixed with mayonnaise, ½ cup.
- 1 cup mashed cooked vegetables
- Puree (not mixed with meat or vegetables into cubes) ½ cup.
- Milk, soy milk or your favorite drink one glass.
- Mashed ripe banana, 1 child
- ½ cup vegetable juice
- 1 cup water
Some of you may have some dietary restrictions. Consult your healthcare provider before it. If you have health problems Or limited to certain