Have you ever wondered how to eat vitamins to depression or not? The answer is that, for some patients, the vitamin is necessary. Due to a lack of several vitamins that can cause depression, and when you have symptoms of depression. Should seek help from a doctor or psychiatrist before taking any vitamins or supplements. Here's an example that when vitamin deficiency is associated with depression, however, must always remember that. Food is the best source of vitamins. This includes these vitamins. So eating the right foods, you can get these essential vitamins in quantities large enough.
Vitamin B complex vitamins are essential to mental and emotional health. This vitamin is soluble in water and can not be stored in the body. The body needs vitamins added each day. B vitamins may decrease the sugar, alcohol, nicotine or caffeine means. If you're eating them in large quantities, it makes you may be deficient in B vitamins.
เเพ็กเกจตรวจหัวใจ ❤️ ลด 30 - 50% ถึงวันที่ 24 ก.ย. นี้เท่านั้น 🔥
เหนื่อยง่าย เจ็บหน้าอก หอบ ลองมาเช็คสมรรถภาพหัวใจกันดีกว่า ❤ เริ่มต้นที่ 1450 บาท
The relationship between B vitamins and depression.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): The brain uses this vitamin to convert glucose, or blood sugar, into energy. So if there is no brain power to make this vitamin thiamine deficiency is rare but can occur in combination with alcohol, which may lead to mental disorder or nervous.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Lack of niacin can cause skin freckles (Pellagra), a disease that causes memory loss and psychosis. Food sold today usually niacin causes the disease is rare nowadays. However, the lack of this vitamin without symptoms it may cause restlessness and anxiety. Including the brain and body to slow down.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Vitamin D deficiency is a rare, but parents may cause fatigue and depression.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Vitamin A also helps in the formation of amino acids needed to build proteins and hormones in the body, especially serotonin melatonin and dopamine deficiency is rare but can cause immune deficiencies have skin ulcers and. confused Groups at risk of vitamin D deficiency is a group of the alcohol. Patients with kidney failure And women who are taking birth control pills, and drug use among MAOIs it makes the body's Vitamin D is less as well. There are many doctors who believe that the body gets Vitamin D from food is not enough to meet the body's needs.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin A is important for erythropoiesis. Deficiency can cause anemia, with symptoms of neurological and psychological symptoms. The lack of this vitamin have to be chronically absent. Because the body can store vitamin A in the liver, it can last up to 3-5 years, and is often caused by lack of intrinsic factor, an enzyme that vitamin B12 absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. This condition is called pernicious anemia due to intrinsic factor and this will be gradually decreased as age increased. The elderly are at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency increases.
- Folic acid (Folic Acid): This vitamin is needed to build DNA and are essential to the creation of SAM (S-adenosyl methionine) eating less. illness Addiction, alcohol-mail. And many drugs cause vitamin deficiency that is. And often recommend taking Vitamin D supplements during pregnancy to prevent disorders of nervous system of the baby.
Vitamin D deficiency is a cause of depression, which may have to eat. Vitamin supplements to help reduce symptoms of vitamin supplements is necessary if you are undergoing surgery or disease are inflammatory. In addition, stress Pregnancy and lactation, it is also a condition in which the body needs vitamin C increases as aspirin, tetracycline, and birth control pills to make the vitamin C in the lower body.