>Creating a positive feeling confident. (Affirmation) What ?
Creating a positive feeling confident. (Affirmation) is a term applied to situations that require a mental adjustment. To feel positive about the matter. And remember for a long time
Creating a positive feeling confident. (Affirmation) will help achieve positive results. Especially during pregnancy There are studies that it reduces anxiety. Sleep more, eat more and reduce headaches and body aches.
Take notes about creating a positive feeling confident. (Affirmation) your
You should take notes about a positive feeling confident. (Affirmation) should be present sentence. As if it has already occurred, such as a friend with infertility and I have to say, "I'll be good parents of the child" every morning, although there is no technical fertilization. You will see the children in mind. And will wait patiently for the results. This enables better if disappointed by the results. And when she was pregnant She changed into the Create a sense of confidence, a positive day. (Affirmation) instead
If you want to start taking notes, creating a positive feeling confident. (Affirmation), you should start with.
- I am (I am)
- My mind began to open (My mind is open to).
- My body began to open (My body is open to).
- Is my baby (My baby is).
- The baby is my (My labor is).
- Breastfeeding is (Breastfeeding is)
- I know (I know).
- My body awareness (My body knows).
An example of a positive sense of confidence. (Affirmation)
Some women feel a certain positive. (Affirmation) to overcome the fear of pregnancy. And remind yourself that pregnancy is not an illness. Creating a positive feeling confident. (Affirmation) can be done directly in a simple and effective. For example, the following
- I know how to care for themselves during pregnancy.
- My body knows how to birth.
- My son was born I should know.
- Birth is safe for me and my children.
- My body knows how to birth date.
- I am a good mother
- You will find a resting posture as well as calving.
- I love you
- I love children
- I am a strong,
- Conditions will accelerate the childbirth.
- I have to make better decisions for their children.
- My beautiful belly during pregnancy.
- You will know the peace of my mind.
- I accept the help of others.
- The head of the child at birth It is exactly the cervix
- I accept the labor and birth.
- I'm surrounded by people who love and respect me.
- I believe in my body
- I know how to raise a child.
- The recognition of my passion.
- I'll have plenty of milk for children.
You may use a piece of paper to take notes. Items that you use to feel positive. (Affirmation) in a position to clearly say it will help you relax. And the birth easier.