Pain is debilitating symptoms. But there are ways to control these symptoms. Understand the alternatives to deal with the pain strikes.
Whether the pain is caused by arthritis. The treatment of fibromyalgia, cancer or trauma long ago. You still need to find ways to control these symptoms. But how to be the best way?
ส่งด่วนภายใน 1 วันในกรุงเทพ หรือส่งธรรมดาด้วย EMS ใน 2-3 วันทั่วประเทศคลิก
The first step in dealing with pain is to make contact with the doctor. To determine the cause of the pain and learn about how the pain that often works with such condition. There are alternatives to pain in different ways. Where you can find an affordable way to help reduce pain as needed. But before you start treating pain. Should understand the definition of the word pain before.
Judith Scheman project leader rehab and recovery from chronic pain, Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, said: "International organizations have concluded that the Study of Pain. Pain is a common symptom that causes discomfort, both physical and emotional. This is important because sometimes we focus only on the Sensation, but do not ignore the suffering caused by pain. This is important The pain is not a symptom of the end of the body.
Why do people feel the pain as well.
The pain is real and physical symptoms. But the pain was measured in each one depends on the perspective of the person is to pain. And that each person's pain is different Scheman said. "What the brain perceives it is being modified by emotion. This means that people with emotional pain is the fear , depression or anxiety. May perceive pain differently. And may feel more strongly than those who do not share these emotions.
Pain Management: Keeping your body and mind.
Scheman has stressed the importance of dealing with the pain, both physical and mental. By emphasizing the need to treat the patient as well as act. Thus, although the medicine used for chronic pain is very effective to me. It is not a tool to deal with the pain that can be used alone to treat. And should not be used alone as well.
Medication : There are several drugs that can be used to treat pain. Although drugs in the opioid and benzodiazepine. This is probably not the best choice. Since each drug has its own problems. And no studies have yet to mention the effects of drug use among opioid analgesia for an extended period of time.
The type of drug that can be used include analgesic.
- NSIADs or analgesic group, not a steroid , such as ibuprofen, naproxen and aspirin.
- Sadly, drugs which can help with sleep and pain relief.
- Antiepileptic drugs can be used to treat pain caused by nerve damage. Or nerve injury effectively.
- The steroids such as dexamethasone and prednisolone to relieve inflammation and pain.
Treatment of this therapy can treat both physical and Majid mind. These treatments not only cure physical or mental one. It is the integration of the two treatments.
- Physiotherapy Is an important part of dealing with the pain. The pain may be more after exercise invalid. (Or that was the subject of pain due to excessive use) and physical therapists can choose to exercise that right to you. The proper exercise gradually. Increase strength and reduce pain. So you do not have to exercise too much and had to stop because of the pain.
- The cognitive-behavioral therapy, patients learn and understand about the causes of pain and their pain can not do anything about them. This treatment is often about understanding the role of pain on the lives and the impact on you.
Other options to deal with the pain. There are many ways you can help with the pain, both physical and mental, for example.
- TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) therapy that uses electrical nerve stimulation through the skin.
- Body relaxation techniques
- The imagination For example, imagine that a sense of serenity.
- Biofeedback teaches that controls the contraction of the muscle temperature, heart rate and more.
- The cold and hot compresses
In summary, you should seek help when they feel that the pain is starting to create problems for your life Scheman concluded that. "We can not guarantee that you will be living without pain," but when the pain started to make these capabilities to work or take your life away. This shows that pain is a problem that must be corrected.